Sunday, December 18, 2011

Readers discover health benefits from reading NNAOPP

I love this book. I keep a copy next to my toilet. I have suffered from a medical problem (locked bowels) for almost 30 years. I have been reading a chapter each morning at the "appropriate" time and, amazingly, it has completely cured my medical problem. The world needs more books like this! John!


I have been winding my way through NNAOPP and am thoroughly enjoying the journey. Recently I have had several nights where I wake up at 2:30 unable to go back to sleep. I have turned on the light and read chapters from your book (it is on my night stand) and have laughed out loud so much so one night I scared my cat. Now you are probably thinking I have just provided you with another promotional tidbit (NNAOPP cures insomnia). Not so. It actually cured my state of unrest with laughter and a lovely journey through your life. Love it! Donna.

These messages are not FDA approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment