Monday, February 6, 2012

Another testimonial of the health benefits of reading NNAOPP


Dear Chuck,
Your book arrived in my mailbox yesterday.  At 2 a.m. I became ill (24 hour bug?).  I began reading nude nuns today and have experienced a full recovery.  I attribute this speedy recovery to the frequent bursts of laughing out loud!  Laughter is the best medicine as we know.  Your book is the most amazing collection of stories in my recent reading.  You have such a rich vocabulary and ability to tell stories.  Your adventures span a breadth of living.  Basic training in the 1970's to tubbing in your backyard. to building Fort Waverly and much more.  Can you tell how much I am enjoying this addition to my library?  I am eager to visit with you about how you managed the writing. I am also very touched by your kind inscription and will always treasure this priceless book.....
With warm affection,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment