Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Testimonials continue to pour in:


Hi Chuck,
I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying your book!  My boss loaned me his copy, and I cannot put it down.  I already want to dog-ear and highlight passages, so I thought I'd better order one of my own.  Then, I thought of friends who would laugh their ass off just as I have been while reading this book.   I like your deal of 5 copies with free shipping.  Any chance you'd sign them before sending?  It would be a treat to give signed copies to friends. 

BTW, have you read Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole?  Your turn of phrase, or perhaps just the amount of laughter while reading it, somehow reminds me of that fine book.

Bless you for writing NNAOPP!  We all need the laughter in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment