Saturday, November 19, 2011

434 Copies of NNAOPP Sold in First Three Weeks

Thanks to all early purchasers/readers of NNAOPP.  I received my second re-order from Rainy Day Books, 2706 W 53rd Street, Fairway, KS yesterday taking us over the 400 book threshold.  Then several orders came in the mail bringing the first three week total to 434 copies sold.  I'm encouraged by the response.  Take a look at the accompanying page for some of the testimonials and reviews that I've received.  Hope you're enjoying a few mirthful moments from the read. Tell others if you think it is worthy.

Thursday evening I spoke at a local "Great Decisions" discussion group about the process of writing and self-publishing a book and read a few excerpts.  Thanks to Lyman and Sally Ott for hosting and taking a chance on me.  I believe it was well received.

I'd love to hear from you with any feedback at cbjwells@sprynet.com.  Thanks again. Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment