Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sales at 492 Copies on One Month Anniversary of NNAOPP

Thanks to all who helped me get mightily close to selling 500 copies of Nude Nuns and Other Peculiar People during the first month of availability.

Thanks in particular to John, an alert reader, who shared his poignant story:

I love this book.  I keep a copy next to my toilet.  I have suffered from a medical problem (locked bowels) for almost 30 years.  I have been reading a chapter each morning at the "appropriate" time, and, amazingly, it has completely cured my affliction.  The world needs more books like this.


Potential readers should be forewarned that the FDA has yet to endorse the book's purgative powers.

If you enjoy the book, tell the world. Thanks in advance.
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment